Read about all the awesome books for readers of all type. For best selling, future classics go read the 'go join a fictional world' or you might like to head to 'feeding your taste buds'explore and have fun

Monday 27 March 2017

One dark lie by clare chase

The truth can hurt, and sometimes it leads to murder …
After becoming embroiled in a murder investigation, Nate Bastable and Ruby Fawcett have decided to opt for the quiet life. But crime has a habit of following them around.
When her work dries up, Ruby finds herself accepting a job researching and writing about Diana Patrick-John, a colourful and enigmatic Cambridge academic. Simple enough. But then there’s the small fact that Diana was found dead in suspicious circumstances in her home – the very place where Ruby has now been invited to stay.
As she begins to uncover Diana’s secret life, Ruby’s sleuthing instinct kicks in, leaving her open to danger and retribution. But can she rely on Nate to support her? Especially when his behaviour has become increasingly distant and strange, almost as though he had something to hide …
From Death by Choc Lit – gripping edge of your seat reads.

My review :- I absolutely totally loved it.  This was my first book by the author and dare I say that I already love it. The prose was lovely with an intriguing plot, lovely and vivid description and of course the mysterious plot twists. I absolutely loved this book. I would recommend it to everyone. The way that Ruby's story progressed kept me hooked up through the entire book. I really enjoyed it and would love to read more books by the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment